Showing off Hide it list of contents
Do you crave chocolate for pleasure, or just to treat yourself? Perfectly melted chocolate is always delicious, sweet and delicious, be it a cake, cookie or any other great dessert. Here are some chocolate recipes that will inspire you and satisfy your chocolate craving in no time.
Make it perfect with your melted chocolate
To make chocolate fondant, you need to use the right method to melt the chocolate into pieces or powder. To do this, you can choose:
- Water bath method : place the bowl containing your squares or powdered chocolate over hot water and stir constantly until it melts;
- The stove method : Put the appropriate container with a lid in the oven with the chocolate pieces and heat it a little until you get a smooth and smooth mixture.
Chocolate coulis is the most important part of preparing your fondants.
Chocolate fondant recipe
Easy and quick recipes to make. They don’t need a lot of ingredients and these are easy to find.
Chocolate chip cookies are the holy grail of dieters. It is safe for people who care about their appearance. The secret lies in replacing the ingredients so that they are light. Yes, instead of cream, we use cheese! So, to make this delicious chocolate, you will need:
- Melted dark chocolate;
- Brown sugar;
- Cottage cheese 0% fat;
- 1 level of powder.
- First, heat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt your dark chocolate in a bain-marie or in the oven;
- Crack the egg and separate the yolks from the egg whites. Mix the yolks and add sugar, corn, chocolate coulis and fromage blanc;
- Whip the egg whites until you get a white and firm foam, then you pour it on top of the original mixture;
- Put the finished dough in the mold in the oven;
- Leave to cook for 15 to 20 minutes. This step should be monitored regularly to prevent the cake from burning.
The classic chocolate fondant
This 100% cocoa recipe is easy to make. The chocolate, in this recipe, will melt with the butter. To complete it, you will need:
- 200 g of melted chocolate;
- Four eggs in number;
- 50 g flour;
- 150 g oil;
- Salt and powdered sugar.
Preparation and execution of the fondant recipe:
- Place the cake pan in the oven while preparing the dough. It is better that the mold is a large glass, because the silicone mold cooks the cake very quickly;
- Combine the eggs, flour, sugar and salt in the chocolate coulis and butter;
- Mix everything to get thick molasses;
- Pour the batter into the mold. First cover the last one with butter and flour before pouring the dough;
- Place the mold in a preheated oven at 150 ° C;
- The cooking time is 30 minutes and check frequently so that the cake does not burn.
This chocolate cake is perfect for a snack or dessert. You can add a little milk to add flavor to your recipe.
Super soft and super soft chocolate fondant recipe
The cake in this recipe should be undercooked so that it is moist and melty when tasted. For this 100% cocoa black fondant, you will need:
- 200 grams of chocolate already melted in the oven or bain-marie;
- 200 grams of oil;
- Eggs to five numbers;
- Powder sugar and milk;
- 1 sifted flour. You can use up to 50 g of flour to make the bread lighter.
To prepare the recipe:
- You need to preheat your oven to 190°C;
- The dark chocolate will melt with the butter. Sprinkle the mixture with a pinch of powdered sugar and mix everything together;
- Allow to cool, then add the eggs in batches, mixing to beat after adding each egg;
- Add flour and milk and mix well;
- Prepare the dough in a cake pan;
- Leave to cook for 25 minutes, preferably using ambient temperature.
The center of the chocolate fondant should be soft and trembling. If your cake seems runny, return it to the oven for two minutes. To check if the center is as soft as you want, insert a knife. The latter should come out moist and without pulp or juice. Your super soft and moist chocolate is ready to be enjoyed.
These chocolate recipes will allow you to burn them in no time. You can also make cakes and cookies using melted chocolate recipes.