Everyone loves Halloween, especially kids! On October 31, it’s fun to see our little angels dressed as monsters, ghosts, witches or vampires to scare people. Is it also a good opportunity to have a party with friends or family and eat good cakes? How to make delicious and original recipes without spending a lot of time in the kitchen? Check out our easy and quick Halloween dessert recipes!
Spider cookies – an easy chocolate dessert for Halloween
With a few cookies and white chocolate, you can make these delicious cakes. The recipe is easy to make even for kids! And if the eye is missing, so much the better! What should I do? Start by dipping the cookies in the melted chocolate. Add small chocolate chips to make the eyes or you can replace them with small candies of different colors. Enjoy making mouths with melted chocolate or keeping the eyes of little spiders. And now, it hasn’t even started that it’s already over!
Easy Halloween Dessert 2022: Spooky and Cute Brownies
To whip up a monster brownie recipe, opt for a store-bought mix. Feel free to make your own brownies if you like.
Ingredients needed to make Halloween brownies:
- Family Size Fudge Brownie Mix
- Granulated sugar
- Milk or heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
- purple and gel icing color
- Confetti, pearls and sprinkles
- Gummy eye candy
- Preheat the oven to the recommended temperature on the brownie package.
- In a bowl, combine brownies, eggs, oil and water. Spread the batter on the bottom of the ready-to-cook dish. Press the peanut butter cups into the brownie mixture.
- Next, bake according to the instructions on the brownie package. Let the brownies cool for 15 minutes. Then turn them out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place the powdered sugar in a large bowl. With a hand mixer, beat the sugar over low heat for one minute to dissolve the sugar. Add the butter and cream cheese and mix until the mixture is crumbly.
- Gradually add vanilla and milk, beat the glaze.
- Divide the frosting between two small bowls. Tint the plates with the icing color of the gel to the desired shade. Stir the mixture well.
- Frost the brownies with a generous amount of frosting, alternating colors. Using a fork or knife, make a pattern of confusion in the frosting.
- You can decorate everything with sprinkles, chocolate chips and sweets.
- Treat yourself!
Crispy Rice Treats
Chewy Sweet Corn and Rice Snacks are perfect for fall and Halloween! With a little orange food and fun candies, make delicious desserts. This is an easy Halloween dessert to make without a doubt! How can you prepare these crispy delicacies? It’s child’s play!
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in the microwave
- Before adding the paste, toss with the orange food coloring. When the melted marshmallows are as orange as you like, add the paste until well coated.
- Put everything in a greased mold and let it rest for 15 minutes.
Some tips for cutting the crispy strips into triangles:
- Cut the circles on the mold, then cut the circles into triangles.
- Otherwise, use a few round, small pans and just cut into triangles like you are cutting a pie.
When the spices are cut into triangles, melt the rest of the candy. Place the triangle pieces in the white fondant and the bottom in the yellow fondant. This is something to shake with excitement! We promised you that Halloween dessert would be easy!
Witch Hat Oreo Cookies
It will only take you 15 minutes to create this magical idea! You will love it! These No-Bake Witch Oreos are the perfect way to make an easy dessert for Halloween 2022! Magical Oreos hats for kids and friends!
Only 4 ingredients!
- One package of fudge covered Oreos cookies
- 1 orange icing
- 1 pack of orange and black sprinkles or pearls
- a dozen chocolate meringues
- Fill a piping bag with orange frosting and cut off the top of the bag.
- Place a teaspoon of frosting on each Oreo cookie.
- Place your meringues on the frosting.
- Decorate the icing with orange and black sprinkles.
A witch finger cake is just what you need to wow your guests! A short finger-shaped biscuit is cut and decorated with almond nuts and homemade raspberry jam. For more texture and flavor, add chopped pistachios. Pistachio chunks also make a good wart remover. Yes, this method requires a little effort and cooling time, but it is worth it.
- 130 g brown sugar
- 2-3 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of almond extract
- a teaspoon of white vanilla
- 4 to 5 drops of green food coloring
- 330 g flour
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pistachios (about 75 g)
- 3/4 teaspoon almonds (about 90 g)
- 150 g cherry, strawberry or raspberry jam
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat powdered sugar and butter until pale and fluffy, about three minutes. Add the egg and continue beating until frothy, then almond extract, vanilla extract and food color. Beat until combined.
- Using a small bowl, whisk together the flour and salt, add to the butter mixture. Add the pistachios. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 40 minutes or up to 48 hours.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove a quarter of the dough from the freezer and divide into 11 to 12 balls. Roll each ball between your hands until it starts to form a finger.
- Arrange the logs on the prepared paper and stamp an almond slice in each one, where the fingernail will be. Gently pinch the dough under the almonds and in the middle of the log to make a wedge. Using a knife, cut horizontal lines in different directions in the seam. Put two or three pieces of pistachio on the finger to make a wart. Repeat with the remaining dough. Keep it for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook for 7-9 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Gently lift the almond nail. Add a small amount of jam to your finger, then tap down to drip the jam and make the blood flow. Let the cookies cool completely. You are ready to bluff, surprise and amaze your guests!