From breakfast to afternoon tea, these apple biscuits are a delicious treat! So don’t wait any longer to help yourself.
Easy, quick and delicious, apple cookies are a must try. You can sprinkle with cinnamon or vanilla to make it even more delicious! We assure you that it is not difficult to renovate at home and the whole family will love them. To enjoy fresh figs, how about remaking the famous fig cakes? To finish off a delicious meal, give your guests soft apple coins, it’s always the best!
APPLE COOKIES RECIPE
For 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
– 2 golden apples
– Lemon juice
– 2 eggs
– 100 g of sugar
– 8 cl neutral oil
– Lemon zest
– 350 g flour
– 1 packet of dry yeast
1. Wash, peel, center and cut the apples into small pieces. Soak them in plenty of water and lemon juice so that the pieces do not turn black.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture is white. Pour oil and lemon zest and stir.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder together and mix them into the original preparation. Mix well to obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste.
4. Dry the apple pieces and add them to the dough. Make cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C. When they come out of the oven, the cakes should be golden brown. Let cool and enjoy!
Trick : add a pinch of cinnamon directly to the dough for extra flavor.
By entering your email address, you agree to receive our newsletter