For a change from the usual snacks, Cyril Lignac offers us to prepare small butter biscuits! Simple and quick, this recipe only requires ingredients that are already in your cupboards.
Wednesday is children’s day! To have fun together, why not plan something else small butter biscuits ? Anyway, here it is Cyril Lignac on RTL! “I discovered that Lu petit beurre was invented by Louis Lefèvre-Utile in 1886, and I didn’t know that.“, says the chef. The secret easy and fast will bring interesting words to to taste !
Ingredients for Cyril Lignac’s petit beurre biscuit
To recreate the petit beurre biscuits, Cyril Lignac uses a short pastry recipe and adds a few flavors to give it an original note. Here are the necessary ingredients:
- 250 g flour
- 125 g of sugar
- 125 g fat
- 2 egg yolks
- Vanilla, orange blossom or lemon zest
You will need a cookie cutter to make this.
Cyril Lignac’s petit beurre biscuit slices
This biscuit recipe is very quick to prepare, it only takes ten minutes to cook. Here are the steps you can take:
- Pour flour and sugar. Mix with butter to get shortbread.
- Add the egg yolk to bind the dough.
- Make a small ball of dough. You can soak it with vanilla, orange blossom, lemon zest or a little rum.
- Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll outit avoids putting too much flour on the table which, later, will change the shape of the biscuit“, mentions Cyril Lignac.
- Make mini cookies using cookie cutters. Melt the biscuits with the egg yolk.
- Bake at 180 ° C for ten minutes. “The bread should be caramelized, very shiny“, explains the cook.
For more elaborate desserts, the chef wants to prepare a ganache by mixing cream and chocolate, or adding a little spread between two cakes and sticking them together. You get little biscuits filled with butter!