Healthy and appropriate autumn recipes come in a number of delicious and comforting varieties. Today, our editors reveal 3 autumn dishes with mushrooms – the star dish of the season that demands our special attention. So, which of our suggestions are you planning?
Eat Whole Foods with Mushrooms: Detox and Nutritional Bowl
When the Halloween pumpkin is about to bake, we turn to another star food of the season – mushrooms! And if you like recipes with mushrooms and spinach, you’ll appreciate our detox dish ideas. Check out the list of products below!
Ingredients for almond pesto:
- 1/4 cup of almonds
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh, selected
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
Start the oven at 190 ° C. Spread the almonds on a baking sheet and cook for 7-10 minutes. Then put the rice in a food processor and blend to get the rice. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the cauliflower rice. Add salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until the rice is brown. Meanwhile, take another skillet and heat a tbsp. a tablespoon of olive oil. Then add chopped mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
While the vegetables are cooking, send the roasted almonds to a small food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Then add cilantro, mint, jalapeño, lime juice, salt and pepper. While the robot is mixing, pour two tablespoons of water and olive oil. If possible, stop whipping the sides. Continue mixing until the pesto is smooth and creamy.
Put the spinach in the pan with the cauliflower (top, not mixed) and cover. Let’s stand for 2-3 minutes. Then divide the spinach between 4 plates and add the cauliflower rice, mushrooms and almond pesto. Finally, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and serve!
Deavita autumnal recipe: Pasta with mushrooms
All of our fall mushroom dishes are topped off with a pasta recipe to please the whole family.
- 280g mushrooms, stems removed
- 220 g uncooked pasta
- 450 g boneless skin chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup double cream
- 2 spoons of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes (if desired)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast. Next, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add a teaspoon of oil. Add the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add shallots, garlic and mushrooms. Cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and mix well. Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth and two creams and continue to cook until the broth is reduced a little, about 4-5 minutes.
- Place the pasta in the pan and toss to coat well. Continue cooking for a few minutes and remove from heat. Divide into bowls, sprinkle with parsley, chili flakes and Parmesan cheese.
Make a Whole Meal with Mushrooms: Instant Pot Risotto
What to buy:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 220 g mushroom pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup of arborio rice
- 2 1/3 cups chicken broth
- 2-3 large sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup thawed (or canned) peas
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
Start the “Sauté” function of your electric cooker. Add onion, mushrooms, garlic and oil and cook for 1-2 minutes. Then add the sauce, rice, rosemary, salt and pepper. Close, close and click “Print”. Cook at high pressure for 6 minutes. Let the pressure drop to normal for 8 minutes. Turn the valve to “Venting” to release the remaining pressure. When the float valve falls off, remove the cover. Add the peas and parmesan and serve!